A school community of love, learning & respect. Living by Christian values and nurturing student growth.
We are a Catholic School Community which embraces its responsibility for the education and development of faithful, hopeful, and socially responsible students who will demonstrate the values, knowledge and skills that enable them to lead fulfilling lives.
"...with God all things are possible"
- Matthew 19:26
Dates to Remember:
- Oct. 31st- Halloween: costumes and DPA dance
- Nov. 11th- Remembrance Day
- Nov. 11th- Progress Reports home
- Nov. 13th- Picture re-take and class pictures that were missed
- Nov. 13th- Interview night
- Nov. 14th- FAMILY MOVIE NIGHT 6:00pm
- Nov. 20th- Mass at school 10:00 am
- Nov. 28th- PA Day
- Dec. 5th- Advent Liturgy 11:30
- Dec. 9th- Stirling Festival Theatre trip (K-8)