A school community of love, learning & respect. Living by Christian values and nurturing student growth.
We are a Catholic School Community which embraces its responsibility for the education and development of faithful, hopeful, and socially responsible students who will demonstrate the values, knowledge and skills that enable them to lead fulfilling lives.
"...with God all things are possible"
- Matthew 19:26
Dates to Remember:
- Oct. 1st- Lunch Program Begins
- Oct. 1st- Mass at Holy Rosary Church (10 a.m.)
- Oct. 2nd- Parent Council Meeting (5:30 p.m.)
- Oct. 7th- Fuel for Kids Fundraiser
Additonal information on the Fuel for Kids fundraiser can be found in the "newsletter" section below.
- Oct. 13th- Thanksgiving
- Oct. 20th- School Council 5:30-7:30 p.m.
- Oct. 21st- Picture Day
- Oct. 27th- P.A. Day