A school community of love, learning & respect. Living by Christian values and nurturing student growth.
We are a Catholic School Community which embraces its responsibility for the education and development of faithful, hopeful, and socially responsible students who will demonstrate the values, knowledge and skills that enable them to lead fulfilling lives.
"...with God all things are possible"
- Matthew 19:26
Dates to Remember:
- Sept. 15th- Student Information Forms Due
- Sept. 15th- Student Agenda Payment Due
- Sept. 15th- Milk Program Begins
- Sept. 15th- Breakfast Program Begins
- Sept. 19th- Terry Fox Walk (2 p.m.)
- Sept. 25th- Open House & BBQ (5-7 p.m.)
- Sept. 26th- P.A. Day
- Oct. 1st- Lunch Program Begins
- Oct. 2nd- Parent Council Meeting (5:30 p.m.)