A school community of love, learning & respect. Living by Christian values and nurturing student growth.
We are a Catholic School Community which embraces its responsibility for the education and development of faithful, hopeful, and socially responsible students who will demonstrate the values, knowledge and skills that enable them to lead fulfilling lives.
"...with God all things are possible"
- Matthew 19:26
Dates to Remember:
- Jan. 30, PA Day
- Feb. 6, Ski Trip
- Feb. 9-13, Spirit Week
- Feb. 10, MADD Presentations, Gr. 7/8, 1:30
- Feb. 12, Cake Walk
- Feb. 13, DPA Dance
- Feb. 16, Family Day
- Feb. 17, Shrove Tuesday Pancake Dinner
- Feb. 18, Ash Wednesday Liturgy 11:30
- Feb. 18, Report Cards Home
- Feb. 19-20, Lion’s Vision Screening, K-Gr. 1
- Feb. 19, Parent Teacher Interviews
- Feb. 23, WWJD Assembly 10:30
- Feb. 25, Ski Trip
- Feb. 27, Liturgy 11:30
- Mar. 2, School Council Meeting 5:30
- Mar. 3, Shadow Day at St. Theresa’s for Grade 8s
- Mar. 5, Science Fair
- Mar 16-20 – March Break